November 2, 2023
10 AM EDT
Join us for a live Manuscript Makeover that will help you view the manuscript through the lens of an editor. Join us as Jacob Wickham, Managing Editor of Integrative Zoology, walks us through an actual manuscript and edits it while highlighting errors that could have been avoided.
What you will learn:
- Know more about what editors look for in a research manuscript
- Understand the different sections of the manuscript by experiencing the editing process through the eyes of an editor
- Discover what to include in which section
- Receive a detailed edited version of the manuscript for later reference
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance as a token of your participation in this informative webinar
About the speaker:
Dr. Jacob Wickham
Dr Jacob Wickham, Senior Managing Editor of the journal Integrative Zoology, is a Senior Researcher at the A.N. Severtsov Institute of Ecology and Evolution, Russian Academy of Sciences and Adjunct Professor at the Department of Entomology, Rutgers University. An award-winning and celebrated zoologist, Dr Wickham has over 15 years of experience in academic publishing and has published several papers in high impact journals. Dr Wickham has gained a lot of valuable experience in research and journal publishing over the years and is passionate about sharing his knowledge with researchers to help them in their publication journey.